WHAT IS THE NIELSEN CASE COMPETITION?
Nielsen Case Competition (NCC) is the first annual solving realistic business circumstances competition for students organized by Nielsen Vietnam. This year is the 9th season that the competition has been organized.
This competition will show a case study of business issue (marketing related) that teams of undergraduate students apply their knowledge and skills to solve. Student teams will compete against one another to address a real-world business issue and present solutions for creating competitive advantage to panels of expert judges from Nielsen.
The teams are evaluated on their overall content, presentation and structure. A list of criteria is available for the judges to rank teams, mainly basing on executive insights, analysis and recommendations to solve the business circumstance.
REASONS TO PARTICIPATE
- REWARDS: Have an opportunity to obtain an internship and a trainee position at Nielsen Vietnam after graduation (along with many other rewards)
- Show your talent when participating in the competition that is based on solving real cases and problems
- Build your resume
- Impress future employers
- Challenge yourself to learn new things and develop new skills
- Expand your circle
- Connect with senior market research experts in the global performance management company, Nielsen.
WHEN & WHERE
▪ First round: 10/10/2018
▪ Semi-final round: 01/11/2018
▪ Grand Final: 2/11/2018
HOW TO REGISTER?
- Form your team of 04 members who come from the same university and register through the link: https://goo.gl/forms/Qq9iZ5PRMQlYCmFh1
- P/S: If you are not able to form a group of 4 yet, do not hesitate to fill out the registration form. We will assist you in finding your potential teammates based on registered candidate(s)
- All members have to be qualified for competition’s criteria mentioned as following:
DEADLINE: No later than 4p.m, Monday 8/10/2018
Further information can be found in the brochure of the competition: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1x7K9LL5vWdRw9vjxDSZOWTJo6gDwsvAX/view?usp=sharing
Join this competition and enjoy the ride!