Resource Exchange International, Inc. (REI) and the Faculty of Management and Tourism (FMT), Hanoi University are recruiting students for 2018 AMCC cohort. This is a certificate program offered only to FMT students. The new certificate program is designed to provide a select group of FMT students an in-depth training opportunity in areas of Strategic Planning, Cross-cultural Communication, Strategic Leadership, Ethics in Business, and Financial Structure, Analysis and Reporting. Adopting a more focused and holistic training approach, the content of the training can be customized and therefore student development and growth can be managed more purposefully. For more information, please refer to the content of the programs.
Benefits of the programs
This is no-ordinary program. Students in the program will receive the following benefits
- Trained for highly sought-after skills in the market
- Mentored personally and professionally
- Connected with job opportunities
- Taught by professionals who have many years of “real business world” experience.
At the end of the program, students who have successfully satisfied all the requirements of the program will be awarded the “Applied Management Competency Certificate” issued by REI, HANU, and sponsoring organizations. In addition, the students who complete the program will be automatically entered in the final selection round for a three week internship scholarship in the US at the end of the program.
Eligibility and application requirements
In order to apply for the program, students need to satisfy all of the following requirements:
- Being a formal 3rd year FMT student in one of the four (4) programs: Business Administration, Tourism and Travel Management, Finance and Banking, and Accounting.
- Successfully finished all the required course of the 2nd year
- Total FMT’s courses GPA of at least 7.0 (excluding all courses taught in Vietnamese)
This is a two year program consisting of juniors and seniors (3rd and 4th year) which covers four semesters. Only the student who firmly believes that he or she can fulfill the required time schedule and class rigor should apply.
The application package should include:
- An updated resume
- A statement of purpose explain why should you be selected
- At least 1 recommendation from FMT or (ESPD, previously known as FSD) teaching staff. Please send the following URL to the faculty members who might consider recommending your to the program: https://goo.gl/forms/VkjoWVtIwghTEHZa2
- Any additional documents you believe can support your case
Please submit your application using the link below: https://goo.gl/forms/PGGKjJcpynnJV9bC2
Application should be received by FMT no later than 11:59PM October 14th 2018
Applications will be reviewed by a joint committee of FMT faculty members and REI professionals. Shortlisted students will be interviewed before the final decision is made. The final list of students will be announced mid-October 2018
(Edited by FMT - Hoàng Gia Thư - original submission Monday, 17 September 2018, 9:04 PM)